Educator CCC - $32,226.72-40,174.08
What you’ll do:
· Teach subject matter to adult offenders appropriate to educational background and certification by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
· Adhere to the state-approved course of study while using ingenuity and flexibility to adapt to fit the needs/abilities/conditions of pupils
· Plans/outlines classwork within prescribed limits; prepares materials for special study
· As part of the teaching team: develops/implements/evaluates plans; supervises Education Assistants; participates in teacher conferences/meetings/educational research projects; maintains scholastic/attendance records; orders supplies
· Confers with students regarding needs/progress/abilities and provides instruction and encouragement as needed
· Receives general supervision from Education Supervisor or designated administrator.
· Performs other related work as assigned.
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Education. English, Math, Science or Social Studies.
· Must possess, or be able to obtain, a Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education teaching certificate at the time of employment.